I am so happy to receive the Liebster Award from Mommy Loves Nail Polish, Polish Alcoholic, Badmani and The Blog of a Nail Art-A-holic. Thank you so much for the nominations! It is amazing to be recognized considering that I am such a new blogger. Thanks! 🙂
I have answered all the questions below and added new questions for my nominees.
What is the “Liebster Blog Award?”
It’s an award that was reputedly started in Germany in order to give smaller bloggers recognition for their hard work. You receive this award from a fellow blogger that feels your blog is both worthy & important to them.
The rules are:
1) Post eleven facts about yourself
2) Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create eleven questions for people you’ve nominated
3) Choose eleven people to give this award to (with fewer than 200 followers) and link them in your post
4) Go to their page and tell them
5) Remember, no tag backs
I would like to pass on the love to other bloggers who I enjoy following. I’m going to nominate blogs that haven’t been nominated for the Liebster Award yet. Here are the blogs:
And for those blogs …I should also point out there is no obligation to continue this award. If this is not your thing, don’t worry.
Here are the questions I would love for you to answer, but again, no pressure 🙂
- Where is your favourite place in the world?
- Chocolate or chips?
- Red or white wine?
- Indoors or outdoors?
- What’s your favourite movie?
- If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
- If you could be any celebrity, who and why?
- What is your favourite junk food?
- What do you like best about blogging?
- What is your ideal vacation?
- What’s your favourite TV show?
These questions were quite tricky, but fun to answer, it’s taken me a while, but here they are:
Questions from Mommy Loves Nail Polish
1. Beer, wine or mix drink
Lately, beer 🙂 But usually wine
2. Snow or Sun
3. Dogs or Cats
Umm… can I have both?
3. If you could choose one of your personality traits to pass on to your children, what would it be?
My friendly nature 🙂
4. Which is your favorite genre of movies? (Comedy/Romance/Suspense/Action/Horror)
I love a good Rom Com, but I also love action. Definitely not horror, too scary!
5. If given a chance to skip work or school for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
Lying in bed with a good movie, snacks and takeout.
6. Which animal would you want to be? Why?
A domestic cat. They live the life!
7. What was your favorite food when you were a child?
Surprisingly, salad! I was a strange child, I loved me a good greek salad.
8. What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
All of them, more specifically – washing dishes!
9. What is your favorite candy bar?
Tempo or Cadbury biscuit slab
10. Is there one thing you still won’t tell your parents you have done?
How lazy I was in college and how many lectures I missed 🙂
11. How would your friend describe you to someone who has never seen you?
Bubbly and friendly 🙂 I’m also very relaxed and open to meeting new people.
Here are the questions from Polish Alcoholic:
1. What’s your dream job?
If I didn’t have to worry about money, then my ideal job would be something creative and crafty – A wedding planner! I love weddings!
2. What is your favorite beauty brand?
I like brands that don’t test on animals, but they are few and far between. I love Innoxa.
3. If you receive one million cash, how would you spend it?
I would buy an awesome house with a beautiful backyard!
4. Spring, Summer, Fall or Winter and why?
Summer — I love the warm weather, lying next to the pool and relaxing.
5. What is your absolutely favorite food?
Pasta! or pizza… difficult question. There are so many!
6. If you had the option to change a part of your body what would you change and why?
I would change my skin – I’ve got super sensitive skin on my arms. I’d love flawless, soft skin.
7. What’s your Facebook, Bloglovin, Pinterest and Twitter?
That’s all I have – still new to this blogging stuff.
8. If you could make a wish, what would that be and why?
World peace. OR to live forever. haha 🙂 I don’t know…
9. What is the one thing that you cannot leave behind when you’re going away?
GHD hands down..
10. What beauty product is the #1 on your wishlist?
more OPI 🙂
11. What is your biggest fear?
heights, I’m really afraid of heights!
Here are the questions from Badmani:
1. What recipe do you cook when you want to impress?
2. Flats or heels?
flats – I love my comfort 🙂
3. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People spitting or sniffing in public! AND rude people..
4. Read the book or watch the movie?
Busted! – Watch a movie
5. What was your favourite childhood toy?
My toy bunny 🙂
6. You can be a superhero or a villain for a day. Which one?
Definitely superhero – villains always lose at the end
7. Which film makes you cry?
The question is – which film doesn’t make me cry? I’ve popped out a tear in almost every movie!
8. If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
On a tropical island somewhere.. Or Europe surrounded by beautiful architecture.
9. Coke or Pepsi?
10. Morning person or night owl?
11. What do you hope Santa brings you for Christmas?
Nail polish 🙂
Questions from The Blog of a Nail Art-A-holic:
What was the main reason why you decided to create your blog?
I wanted to document and share all my manis. I was doing them at home and taking pics anyway, so I just stepped it up a notch.
What type of music do you like to listen to?
Mainly indie music – Death Cab For Cutie, The Shins, etc.
Who would you say is your Doppelgänger (famous person/icon that looks most like you)?
Can we switch places?
Pick 3 things that you are not able to live without.
GHD, foundation, series 🙂
What is the strangest food (or food combination) you have ever tasted?
I love Korean food, but the one thing I can’t stand is the fact that they put sugar on garlic bread. Never a good combination.
Have you ever won a competition, and if so, what was it for?
I won gold earrings when I was about 8, and a clock radio in elementary school. Haha 🙂 That’s it.
Which animal would you say best represents you?
A domestic cat – mostly relaxed and calm, but can get a bit feisty.
If you were a colour, which one would you be?
Do you have a signature style (or mannerism, phrase etc), and if so, what is it?
I always say “..you know what I mean?” – very annoying! 🙂
Name 5 things that make you smile.
Little kids, my boyfriend, shopping, awesome food, and blogging 🙂