Thanks to my friend Nailart for Funn for nominating me for the Sunshine Award! I’m a fairly new blogger, so I’m really honoured!
About Sunshine award:
The Sunshine Award is an award given by bloggers to other bloggers. The recipients of the Sunshine Award are: “Bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.” The way the award works is this: Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them. Answer questions about yourself. Select 10 of your favorite bloggers, link their blogs to your post and let them know they have been awarded the Sunshine Award!
The award is given and passed on to “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”
With the recognition of the Sunshine Award comes a list of rules:
- Acknowledge the person who gave this award in a blog post.
- Do the Q&A below.
- Pass on the award to some of your favorite, deserving and inspiring bloggers, inform them and link to their blogs.
I would like to pass this award on to other bloggers that I love to follow. Bloggers that inspire me and brighten up my day. Remember that there is no obligation for these blogs to pass on the award or answer the questions (especially if you have been nominated before).
So here is my list… 🙂
Here are the questions I would love for you to answer, but again, no pressure
- Where is your favourite place in the world?
- Chocolate or chips?
- Red or white wine?
- Indoors or outdoors?
- What’s your favourite movie?
- If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
- If you could be any celebrity, who and why?
- What is your favourite junk food?
- What do you like best about blogging?
- What is your ideal vacation?
- What’s your favourite TV show?
Here are the answers to the questions from Nailart For Funn.
1. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
Living somewhere beautiful with someone I love and in a steady, challenging job.
2. Who was your favorite celebrity as a child?
Mariah Carey, I used to love her!
3. What is your favorite food?
Pasta with a nice tomato sauce
4. If you were invisible, where would you go?
I would go onto movie sets and creep all the celebrities, go to shows and concerts for free.. maybe even hop on an airplane, the possibilities are endless.
5. What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you?
It’s hard to pin point one thing. I have such great friends and an awesome boyfriend, so people do lots of small kind things everyday for me.
6. If you were on an island, who would you want to be with? Why?
My boyfriend, I’d miss him too much if he wasn’t there.
7. What was your favorite sitcom growing up?
Party of Five, Early Edition and any cartoons
8. How many bottles of nail polish do you have? How many is too many?
I’d guess about.. 50. I want more!!
9. What celebrity crush have you had?
Brad Pitt (Obviously), Orlando Bloom, Johnny Depp
10. Where do you live and why do you like to live there?
I live in Korea, I’m teaching English as a gap year. I live here to experience the different culture, but I’m moving back home to South Africa in 3 months.
Thanks again to Nailart for Funn for getting me hooked on nail art, and starting me out in the blogging world 🙂