This award was established to acknowledge blogs that you admire and also to let others know about new bloggers out there. Here are the rules from the VBA site:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
There are tons of excellent blogs out there to choose from. I’m not sure if some of these have already been nominated, if you have then you don’t have to reply. I am going to nominate the blogs/bloggers that inspire me and that I love to follow. So, here are the blogs that I would like to nominate (in no particular order):
So thank you to all the above blogs (and more) that I love to follow and who give me inspiration!
Here are 7 random facts about me:
- I am addicted to (not only nail polish) but also romantic comedies. Even the really cheesy ones – I’ve seen them! There’s nothing like a good ol’ cheesy rom com to make you feel better 🙂
- I am terrified, but also excited to go back to South Africa in T minus 4 days!
- I love to draw, I am trying to teach myself how to draw portraits. It’s so hard, but I’m hoping I’ll get better with practice!
- I’ll take savory food over sweet food any day (I know, I’m strange!)
- I love animals and I can’t wait to have a house of my own so I can have pets!
- I am a bargain hunter, this can be good or bad. But I love the feeling of getting something on sale!
- I have learned so much from blogging and met so many awesome people online, it’s become my main hobby. I hope that I can keep it up when I get back to SA. 🙂
Thanks for the nominations!